italian-dragon84italian-dragon84

AddicTIVE

ad·dic·tive
[uh-dik-tiv]
adjective
1. producing or tending to cause addiction: an addictive drug.
2. more than normally susceptible to addiction: an addictive personality.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Totally Worth It

Just sit through the Premium content commentary about the sheep..... it's totally worth it.

*Flight* *Flight*

It was just a matter of time.......

..... before this came to Newgrounds. I loved this game when I first played it, and I still love it after beating it God knows how many times. I only have one gripe:

Every now and again when I go to use my boost, the screen will blink and play as normal. Once the level is finished, however, I receive credit for distance traveled, but I get no money awarded to me for the round. After, I need to click the button twice to play the next level, and after completing it, I receive the monetary credit for both that level, and the one before.

It's an odd bug, but do you think it could be associated with a keyboard event listener that hadn't been removed? It only happens when I press the space key, and it happens very infrequently (only once or twice in a game), so my guess is that the listener that checks for the spacebar action to "skip" is interfering with the listener that checks for the spacebar "boost".

Only a guess, but no matter what, this game is a masterpiece. Looking forward to more of your work.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Loved Every Second Of It

Working on getting the all-time high, as my best (last I checked) was #18. Awesome game.

The Breach The Breach

Nice

I'm not normally a fan of shooters, but I liked this. Reminded me of Event Horizon more than Dead Space.

One Button Bob One Button Bob

Getting Closer To Gold.....

224 Clicks...... I hate you........

Pictogrid Pictogrid

Challenging

Whirlpool gave me a lot of trouble. Fantastic game! It was challenging, but not impossible. Kept me going for a few days.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Touching

Beautifully done. I enjoyed this.

Level Up! Level Up!

You Didn't Disappoint

The ending was actually REALLY good....... *golf clap*

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!