italian-dragon84italian-dragon84

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

-Chaos overkill- -Chaos overkill-

BPM

What's the BPM of this song? I'm probably going to turn this into a stepfile.

CnB {Open Your Eyes} CnB {Open Your Eyes}

Love It.

Like one of the guys before me, I'm also curious as to what you used to make this. I've submitted a bunch of stuff on the audio portal, most of which was terrible because of how limiting some programs can be (like Mixman Studio Pro). I've started to tinker with Acid, and I'm having fun with that, but I always like to know about other quality programs that are out there. Shoot me a response, and keep up the great work!

Break the Targets Break the Targets

Dude....

Yeah, at first I was a little worried that it was gonna suck, but then you pulled it out with that kickass piano line.

Good stuff, bro.

m477zorz responds:

lol, i'm glad i changed ur mind with my piano line there

thx 4 ur review italian dragon84

i love to hear this stuff :DD

-m477zorz

C.Trigger - Schala's Theme+*.0 C.Trigger - Schala's Theme+*.0

Good

You really stuck to the form of the original. I'm a big fan of Schala's theme, and I've even remixed it myself. You can check it out if you're interested. It was a great replica, but there's something missing...... a heavy bassline could've made a huge difference.

Chronamut responds:

Yes I listened to yours a while back - I think there was something missing in yours too if i do recall - and where the hell have you BEEN?!?

you like disappeared off the face of ngs for like a year.

I mean, you were around when I was just starting out!

Wow what memories.. lol.

And i dunno... I dont rememebr a heavy bassline in the original.. I wanted a calming song..

neways thanks for the review!

-shawn-

FF3 - Terra's theme FF3 - Terra's theme

What In The Blazes!?

Dear GOD!! What in the blue hell was that!? Inredible! I must say, you surprised me. In fact, I think I'm gonna pump out a mix of this. I'm definately cool with saying that you inspired me on this one. It's either this, or the Falcon Theme.

Chronamut responds:

and yet you never did - of either... whats up with that?

If I Can't If I Can't

Kickass

Wow, this was surprisingly good, dude. Tell me when you make more!

Tech 6 Tech 6

Some Etiquette For You....

Look, I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm giving you an honest grade here, but there's something I need you to do:

1. Stop spamming. You push other artists off the list. I have at least another 10 songs in queue that I can post, but I choose to wait so that other people can have their music heard.

2. Don't give yourself fives. It makes you look like an asshole.

All in all, this was a good effort. Keep it up, and soon enough you'll have people begging for your music to be used in their movies. Good luck.

KN0X responds:

I will keep these tips in mind thanx!

chrono cross - Lena's beach chrono cross - Lena's beach

Very Nice!

I too am a fan of the Chrono series. It's obvious that you put quite a bit of effort into this piece. Check out my remix of Schala's Theme. And keep up the good work!

Chronamut responds:

thx - i will man - and your remix is pretty good too man